CodeBrix - Business Process Management
In recent years, BPM has emerged as a principal management discipline that bridges the gap between business and IT. Organizations continue to face intense pressure to improve business processes, maintain profitability, increase productivity, and increase shareholder returns. Adding to that, the traditional approaches to process modeling makes it difficult to accurately align business requirements with IT deliverables.
CodeBrix is a next-generation BPM framework that provides the business users with the ability to create new applications, by making use of its powerful features.
- Changes in the Business requirements.
- Incorporation of changes leads to more costs and implementation time.
- High cost to customize the system to unique business processes.
- Obsolete applications result in lack of visibility.
- Lack of consistency among systems.
- Lack of flexibility leading to complex model.
- Component based framework
- Scalability, Configurability and Cheaper development leading to less degree of customization.
- Modularity and Re usability via Oops
- Supports multiple data base like SQL server, Oracle, MySql and Postgre thus providing connection to different data bases.
- The BPM framework supports both Windows and Web-based applications.
- BPM Framework supports Approval Stages, Localization, Record Locking, Multiple Database connectivity and Multi Currency.
- Easy to generate Active Reports in .NET which includes filters for exporting to popular formats like Adobe PDF, Microsoft Excel, RTF, HT.
- Create operational efficiency through process improvement.
- Implement new business solutions faster
- Improve quality by reducing errors and better control
- Reduce cost of development and changes; simplify maintenance
- Capture knowledge
- Ability to monitor and improve processes to insure efficiency and operational excellence
- Visibility: End-to-end visibility to processes that span multiple organizational functions and supporting system infrastructures.
- Agility: React to changing business conditions in real time and ultimately predict and proactively address business exceptions.
- Integration: Integrate multiple back-end systems for improved business responsiveness and operation efficiency.
- Compliance: Establish enforceable internal controls and ensure compliance with both industry and regulatory mandates